I’m taking part in the August List Challenge over on Mama, You Talk? The aim is to blog daily to a set of 31 prompts, in a list format.
Day 1: Describe Yourself
1. I have always been introverted and quiet.
2. I am in my mid-thirties.
3. I have two children.
4. Sometimes I’m not sure that I like myself, but this is getting better.
5. I try to be happy.
6. Sometmes I don’t want to get out of bed, but have to anyway.
7. My children are my heart and my joy.
8. I’m constantly questioning myself, and this is starting to make me angry.
9. I’m tired of being expected to dance attendence on other people who don’t extend me the same courtesy.
10. I’m starting to realise how important it is to be selfish and I’m tired of apologising for that.
11. I read. A lot.
12. I secretly would rather it was raining than feel too hot.
13. I am a cynic and a sceptic.
14. I wish I was more interested in clothes and beauty, but I begrudge the money it costs.
15. I write.
16. I wish I wrote more.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…