Here are my goals for August. I will:
1. Post every day.
2. Take part in the August List Challenge over at Mama, You Talk?
3. In the last push until Wee Girl starts school, make an effort to get in more dedicated Floortime sessions in.
4. Get Wee Girl more involved in cooking, taking her into account when meal-planning to make sure there a recipes every week which she can help with
5. Take advantage of the time I have with Wee Girl before she goes to school. We haven’t been to soft play in a while, for example. Take more trips out as a family.
6. Cold-steeped coffee sounds delicious. Look into it as a matter of urgency.
7. Start making more of an effort with social media, particularly Facebook and Pinterest.