My Guilty Pleasures
1. Settling down for a slice of homemade cake
2. Trashy TV (ANTM and The Biggest Loser)
3. Timing my visit to the cafe when Little Man is having his nap so that I can have my coffee in peace.
4. Watching feature-length cosy murder mysteries (Think Marple, Poirot, Midsomer Murders) over and over again
5. Watching Most Haunted. Yes, it’s total rubbish and ghosts don’t exist, but sometimes it’s funny watching green-faced people stumbling around in the dark crapping themselves.
6. Cupcakes piled high with three-inch thick icing and hundreds and thousands. So pretty. So sickly. So horribly moreish.