I’m a bit late with my reasons to be cheerful this week. It’s been a bit of a mixed week, with a lot to be positive about.
- Wee Girl has been fun to be around this week. We had a delightful afternoon in the garden blowing bubbles and popping them with kisses.
- Great British Bake Off has started.
- I’m in the mood to bake (which may or may not be connected with reason #2), so lots of tasty treats for everyone. Who could fail to be happy when there’s cupcakes in the house, although I’m finding photographing them is a challenge with Little Man all too ready to investigate (i.e. stick his fingers into the icing).
- I’ve managed to post every day for seven days in a row.
- I’m pretty sure Wee Girl said the word ‘elephant’; she made the sound ‘egh-ant’ while looking at a picture in a book. The words are coming; they may not always be easy to understand, but they are coming.
So what are your reasons to be cheerful this week?